About this Event
Good training delivers exponential benefits. Studies have proven that training increases productivity, employee engagement & retention whilst boosting your employer brand and fostering a sense of camaraderie.
Regular Legal and Ethics training is not only beneficial but is also necessary. A recent Employment Appeal Tribunal ruled* that a corporate had breached the Equality Act because its diversity training was ‘stale’
In this session we’ll hear from a panel of experts to discuss:
- should the Legal team be responsible for Legal & Ethics training?
- what are the best practices for training for the Legal team and wider business?
- how do you make knowledge stick?
- what tech is available to embed training in the business?
- what opportunities are presented by the Solicitors Qualifying Examination?
- Maria Johnston, Director, Radius Law – Chair
- Jamie Lewis, Vice President – Legal at Leonardo
- Georgia Harbison, Director, Cognito Learning
- Christopher Morgan, Solicitor & Non Executive Director
- Mary Bonsor, CEO and Co-Founder of Flex Legal