Have You Managed Your Risk?
Early prosecutions under the Bribery Act may not have been as blockbuster as many had expected with a couple of low grade offences, but the SFO now has a major prosecution completed and has announced a pipeline of cases and access to blockbuster funding.
With the SFO swinging into action it's important that all companies have effective systems in place to minimise corruption risks.
With a mix of presentation, interactive discussion and video, this course will show you how to establish an effective anti-bribery compliance programme.
What You Will Learn
The course will cover the following:
- A quick re-cap of the UK Bribery Act and related laws
- Update on recent trends and enforcement action
- A comparison on the key differences between the FCPA and the UKBA
- A practical guide to establishing an effective programme to include:
- Getting the Board engaged
- Differentiating between proportionate and disproportionate procedures
- Assessing the risks
- Due diligence
- Communication and training
£108 / £120 / £240
To register click here