OUR LATEST POSTS
Welcome to our December Bulletin. This month’s bulletin includes:
New Court guidance on when an un-signed contract will be binding;
An ICO (Data Regulator) prosecution using laws to impose prison sentences;
A case of a co-worker being liable for a whistle-blowing claim.
For all of this news and more please click here.
Welcome to our November Bulletin. This month’s Bulletin includes:
· two cases that consider when directors may be personally liable for the company;
· the risks of a rogue employee leaking your data; and
· reports of rising tribunal claims.
To hear about these stories and more, click here.
Please join Radius Law and the Motor Ombudsman for our annual automotive law update webinar – on Wednesday, 12th December at 12.30 to 13.30.
At the webinar we will look at the legal changes that are having the biggest impact on the automotive sector now and into 2019.
The topics we will cover include:
· Data Protection – was it a just another Y2K?
· Preparing for the January 2019 vehicle emission rules on showroom and printed materials;
· Distance sales requirements;
· New geo-blocking laws.
This webinar will be streamed live with the opportunity for you to post questions. If you can’t make the time – a recorded version will be available afterwards.
If you’d like to join us and have not already registered, please click here.