Our bulletin this month covers a number of topics, including:
- the meaning of Goods for Commercial Agents;
- when contracts require parties to use reasonable endeavours;
- a director's privacy regarding his residential address on Companies House;
- the General Data Protection Regulation and the abolished requirement to notify the ICO;
- employment law updates concerning TUPE and the legal minimum wage;
- a recent case highlighting the risks of paying a spouse through a personal service company; and
- updates on the Bribery Act.
Our written bulletin can be accessed here and you can click the link below for our vlog.